Sandbar Gift Cards
Rewards & Benefits
- Each time you dine at The Sandbar, present your card to accrue points. These points turn into dollars that you can use towards future dining.
- 1 Point is awarded for every $1 spent on food & beverage purchases.
- Points awarded during Gift Card redemption, but not on Gift Card purchases.
- For every 1000 points earned, a $25 voucher will be issued. ($25 reward voucher expires after 90 days)
- Birthday Program: Rewards members spend your birthday with us, present your card and eat for free! (maximum $20 value)
- Rewards cannot be redeemed on New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Easter Sunday, or Mother’s Day.
- Points are awarded for every dollar spent on food and beverage at The Sandbar. Certain restrictions may apply.
- When rewards dollars are redeemed, points will not be accrued for that transaction.
- Rewards points have no cash value and are not transferable to another member’s account.
- The reward card may not be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion.
- Only the registered cardholder (or spouse) paying the bill may present the card to acquire points. For your protection, you may be asked for I.D. anytime you use your card.
- To qualify for points on party functions, you must be an active reward card member before booking the party. There will be no splitting the check on large parties for the sole purpose of acquiring points beyond the daily maximum.
- The Sandbar is not liable for points or rewards lost due to fraudulent or unauthorized use. This includes fraud caused by lost cards.
*Sandbar reserves the right to add or withdraw changes in the rules, audit or cancel your account, or terminate the program at any time without advance notice. Employees of Sandbar are not eligible for membership.
if you have any questions please email us at email@example.com.